Lasagna Crock Pot Version E-mail recipeFrom mamajune 6 years ago
- 8 lasagna noodles, cooked according to package directions shopping list
- 8 ounces ricotta cheese shopping list
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley leaves shopping list
- 1/4 cup grated (or dried) parmesan cheese shopping list
- 8 ounces mozzarella cheese (thickly sliced) shopping list
- Sauce: shopping list
- Mix together the following ingredients: shopping list
- 1/2 pound ground beef (optional), browned in a skillet shopping list
- 1 (6 ounce) can tomato paste shopping list
- 2 ounces pepperoni (sliced) shopping list
- 3/4 cup water shopping list
- 2 teaspoons oregano shopping list
- 3/4 teaspoon garlic salt shopping list
- 2 tablespoons chopped dried onions shopping list
- 1 teaspoon chili powder shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper shopping list
How to make it
- We'll be making two identical layers by using half of the ingredients for each layer.
- Begin by placing half of the cooked noodles in the bottom of the crock pot (slow cooking appliance).
- Mix ricotta cheese and parsley together. Spread half of ricotta cheese mixture on top of noodles.
- Sprinkle half of the parmesan cheese on top of ricotta cheese.
- Add a layer of half of the sauce.
- Place a layer comprised of half of the sliced mozzarella cheese.
- Repeat steps 1 through 5 using the remaining ingredients to complete the second layer.
- Cook on high 1-1/2 to 2 hours, or until hot enough to serve. (Crock Pot temperatures may vary.) If necessary, turn to low to keep warm. Serve hot.
The Cookmamajune High Point, NC
- Not added to any groups yet!