Zucchini ManicottiFrom chefmeow 7 years ago
- zucchini manicotti shopping list
- This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Hellmann Estate in Lewisville, Texas in 1982. shopping list
- 12 manicotti shells uncooked shopping list
- 1 large zucchini diced shopping list
- 2 tablespoons butter shopping list
- 12 ounces cottage cheese shopping list
- 1-1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese divided shopping list
- 6 ounces tomato paste shopping list
- 1-1/4 cups boiling water shopping list
- 1-1/2 ounces sloppy Joe seasoning mix shopping list
How to make it
- Cook manicotti shells according to package directions then drain and set aside.
- Sauté zucchini in butter in a large skillet 8 minutes.
- Remove from heat then add cottage cheese and 1 cup cheddar cheese mixing well.
- Stuff manicotti shells with cheese mixture and arrange in a lightly greased baking dish.
- Combine tomato paste, water and sloppy Joe mix stirring well then pour over manicotti.
- Cover with foil and bake at 350 for 30 minutes.
- Remove foil then sprinkle with remaining cheddar cheese and bake an additional 10 minutes.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!