Chicken Do PyazaFrom raushni 6 years ago
- 2 tsp garlic paste shopping list
- 2 tblsp lemon juice shopping list
- 1 tsp turmeric powder shopping list
- 1 inch piece ginger,peeled thinly sliced shopping list
- 3 tablespoon finely chopped fresh coriander leaves shopping list
- 3-4 medium tomatoes roughly chopped shopping list
- 1 kg onion shopping list
- 750 g. chicken cut into 1 inch pieces shopping list
- 2 tsp ground coriander shopping list
- 1/2 cup oil shopping list
- 2 bay leaves crushed shopping list
How to make it
- Fnely slice the 2 onions and roughly cut the rest of the onions.
- Mix in the chilli powder, ground coriander, turmeric and salt to the chicken and mix well to cover the chicken pieces.
- Lightly grease a heavy based sauce pot with 1 tblsp of oil.
- Spread half of the cut onions on the bottom.
- Add the chicken pieces and layer the rest of the cut onions on top.
- Cover pot with a tight fitting lid.
- Cook for 20-25 minutes until the onions are a pulp and the chicken is tender.
- Heat up oil in another pan.
- Mix in cut onions, ginger and garlic, stirring frequently fry for 8-10 minutes to a golden color.
- Mix in the bay leaves stir fry for another minute stirring frequently.
- Mix in tomatoes and stir fry until the tomatoes are lower to a pulp.
- Mix in meat and onions to it.
- Stir well to mix all the ingredients.
- Stir frequently, fry the mixture until it is well browned and a thick onion sauce has formed.
- Add lemon juice and fry for another minute.
- Sprinkle with chopped coriander leaves.
- Serve hot.
The Cookraushni Bombay, IN
The Rating2 people
AWESOME POST ! WOW WHAT FLAVORS, YOU CAN HAVE MY 5 ON THIS ONE FOR SURE!txbackyardcook in FORT WORTH loved it
This is a very unauthentic recipe. It tastes more italian than indian. look harder on the internet and you will find alot better recipes using alot less onions and tomatoes. If you want stick to this recipe add 2 teaspoons of cumin and half a teaspoo...moreKiwi_Cook in New Zealand loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!