Mini MeatloafFrom lissa 9 years ago
- 1 lb of ground beef (I prefer 90/10) shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 1 1/2 tbls of Mrs. Dash shopping list
- 1 tbls balsalmic vinegar shopping list
- 1 cup of your favorite potato chip smashed into bits (I used Harvest Cheddar Sun chips) shopping list
- 2 tbls of ketchup shopping list
- SAUCE shopping list
- 1/4 cup of ketchup shopping list
- 2 squirts of chili sauce or hot sauce shopping list
- 1/8 cup of honey shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Place goundbeef in a bowl to easily mix in.
- Place your favorite potato chips in a freezer bag and smash them up good.
- Combine the egg, Mrs. Dash, and balsalmic vinegar.
- Pour the egg mixture over the ground and then dump the chips on top and combine all ingredients thoroughly.
- Using a 12 cup muffin tin place balls of your meatloaf into 10 spaces.
- Lightly press down each ball to make sure they are about even.
- Bake the mini meatloaf for about 30 minutes.
- Combine all ingredients. (you make this as spicy as you like)
- Heat up in your microwave in 30 second intervals til nice and warm.
- When the mini meatloaves are done serve topped with the sauce.
The Cooklissa Henderson, TN
- Not added to any groups yet!