tribean casseroleFrom dutchie326 5 years ago
- 1 1b. ground beef shopping list
- 4 slices bacon, cut into 1 in. pieces shopping list
- 1/2 cp. chopped onion shopping list
- 16 oz. can diagonal cut green beans-drained shopping list
- 16 oz. can baked beans shopping list
- 15&1/2oz. can kidney beans-drained shopping list
- 1/2 cp. firmly packed brown sugar shopping list
- 1 tea. salt shopping list
- 1/2 cp. catsup shopping list
- 1 Tbsp. vinegar shopping list
- 1 tsp. prepared mustard shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In large skillet, brown the ground beef, bacon and onion, drain
- . Add all remaining ingredients, mix well.
- Pour into ungreased 2-qt. casserole.
- Cover, bake at 350 degrees F. for 30 min. or until bubbly.
The Cookdutchie326 Parker, PA
- Not added to any groups yet!