Open Faced Mushroom Onion SandwichesFrom chefmeow 5 years ago
- 1/4 cup butter shopping list
- 2 tablespoon finely chopped white onion shopping list
- 1 cup thinly sliced fresh mushrooms shopping list
- 4 hard-boiled eggs, mashed shopping list
- 2 tablespoons minced parsley shopping list
- 1-teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper shopping list
- 1 teaspoon Tabasco sauce shopping list
- 1 egg, slightly beaten shopping list
- 6 slices of your favorite bread shopping list
- 1/2 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Sauté onions and mushrooms in butter.
- Cook for 5 minutes over very low heat then add eggs, parsley, salt, black pepper and Tabasco.
- Mix well then add egg and blend well.
- Cook until mixture is thick then spread on slices of bread.
- Sprinkle with sharp cheddar cheese and run until broiler until cheese melts.