Apple PuddingFrom chefmeow 7 years ago
How to make it
- Put flour, sugar and baking powder in a bowl.
- Beat one egg by hand and add to flour mixture then beat well by hand.
- Grease square baking dish with butter.
- Skin, core and slice apples thinly and place in bottom of dish until bottom is covered.
- Sprinkle with 1 teaspoon cinnamon and 2 tablespoons sugar.
- Pour flour mixture over the top.
- Cut little pieces of butter and dot top of mixture with butter.
- Sprinkle 2 tablespoons water over top of mixture.
- Bake at 350 until top is crisp and apples are done about 45 minutes.