Cream of Broccoli SoupFrom winslow1204 10 years ago
How to make it
- Start by adding 2 tbsp, of butter to your pot.
- Then Saute the onion and celery until soft.
- Next you can add the broccoli and broth.
- Allow this ti simmer approx. 10 min.
- You will want to puree the mixture in a food processor before returning the mixture to the pot.
- In a small pan, make a rough with 3 tbs. of butter, stirring in flour, and adding milk to the rough. After this is thick, pour this into the soup and allow soup to thicken.
- Add salt and pepper to your individual taste.
The Cookwinslow1204 Centerville, CA
The Rating4 people
I can make this wonderful soup tonight.
Five forks and a big smile :)trigger in loved it
that was thhe best cream of broccoli i ever tastedcayladoo in Ny loved it
Finally, a simple recipe for brocolli soup! I am a bona fida brocolli freak!!!! Love it, will make alot this winter thanks!snowcat17 in Milwaukee loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!