Korean SteakFrom chefmeow 6 years ago
- 1 pound top sirloin steak shopping list
- 1/4 cup soy sauce shopping list
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil shopping list
- 3 tablespoons sesame seeds shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon ground pepper shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger shopping list
- 2 teaspoons brown sugar shopping list
- 1 clove garlic minced shopping list
- 1/2 cup sliced green onions shopping list
How to make it
- Pound steak using a meat mallet then place steak in large shallow dish.
- Combine soy sauce and remaining ingredients in a small bowl stirring well.
- Pour mixture over steak then cover and allow to marinate in refrigerator 1 hour.
- Remove meat from marinade and place on lightly greased rack of a broiler pan.
- Broil 4” from heat for 5 minutes then turn steak and broil an additional 5 minutes.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!