Chocolate MousseFrom momto5 7 years ago
How to make it
- melt chips
- cut butter into peices
- put chips and butter in food processor and blend well
- add sugar 1 Tablespoon at a time.
- mix for 1 1/2 minutes
- add eggs one at a time mix 30 seconds after each addition.
- put into bowls, glasses, cups or whatever you prefer
- chill for at least 2 hours
The Cookmomto5 Iona, ID
The Rating3 people
Good question about the eggs I pref er them cooked somehow otherwise a definite high 5er thanks bunchesmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
The fresh eggs would be just fine and actually very healthy. But you'll have to make sure it's chilled or eaten up right away. Good desert!murka in Prince Rupert loved it