Salmon salad in EnglishFrom ironorchid 5 years ago
- Atlantic salmon (fish), cooked, 12 oz shopping list
- Hard Boiled egg, 2 large, chopped shopping list
- white rice, long grain, 0.5 cup, cooked, shopping list
- onions, raw, 0.25 cup, chopped shopping list
- rosemary, fresh, 1 tsp, chopped shopping list
- capers, canned, 1 tbsp, drained shopping list
- mayonnaise, Hellman's Light, 4 tbsp shopping list
How to make it
- Boil eggs.
- Cook rice.
- Chop onion, rosemary and capers.
- Break the cooked fish fillet in big flakes.
- Add mayo and mix all the ingredients together. Add salt and pepper if desired.
- Serve the salad cool.
- Nutritional Info: 1 cup - 264 cal, fat 14g, carbs 8g, protein 26g.
The Cookironorchid FL
- Not added to any groups yet!