Crab TostadasFrom chefmeow 6 years ago
- 6 flour tortillas shopping list
- cooking spray shopping list
- 6 ounces canned lump crabmeat drained and rinsed shopping list
- 3 ounces cream cheese softened shopping list
- 3/4 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese shopping list
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onions shopping list
- 1 tablespoon pickled jalapenos finely chopped shopping list
- 1 clove garlic minced shopping list
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh cilantro shopping list
How to make it
- Arrange tortillas in a single layer on baking sheets then coat with cooking spray.
- Bake at 375 for 10 minutes.
- Combine crabmeat and remaining ingredients then spread 1/4 cup evenly on each tortilla.
- Bake at 375 for 5 minute then cut into wedges with a pizza cutter and serve.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!