Garlic Roasted Sweet PotatoesFrom chefmeow 7 years ago
- 4 sweet potatoes peeled and cut into 1" cubes shopping list
- 1 red bell pepper sliced into strips lengthwise shopping list
- 3 tablespoons olive oil shopping list
- 5 cloves garlic minced shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper shopping list
- 1/2 lime shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Mix sweet potato cubes, red pepper slices and olive oil in a large bowl and toss to coat well.
- Add garlic, salt and pepper then toss and arrange in a single layer on a bake sheeting.
- Bake uncovered for 45 minutes then sprinkle with lime juice and serve.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!