Beef And Red Cabbage Rolls With Curry SauceFrom chefmeow 5 years ago
- 1/2 pound top sirloin trimmed of fat and sliced paper thin into 8 slices shopping list
- 1 cup sweet and sour red cabbage shopping list
- 1 tablespoon dark sesame oil shopping list
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce shopping list
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar shopping list
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar shopping list
- curry Sauce: shopping list
- 2 tablespoons butter shopping list
- 1-1/4 cups minced white onion shopping list
- 1/2 cup peeled minced apples shopping list
- 1 banana mashed shopping list
- 3 tablespoons apricot preserves shopping list
- 2 teaspoons curry powder shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper shopping list
- 1/2 cup water shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
How to make it
- Lay beef slices on a flat surface then divide red cabbage evenly among the 8 slices of beef.
- Tightly roll the beef around the red cabbage and secure with a toothpick.
- Repeat with remaining cabbage and beef.
- Heat oil in skillet over medium high heat then add meat rolls seam side down and cook 1 minute.
- Turn rolls over and continue cooking until all sides are evenly browned.
- Reduce heat and add soy sauce, sugar, vinegar and horseradish then cook a few more minutes.
- Move meat rolls to a serving platter and drizzle any remaining juices over them.
- Melt butter in skillet over medium heat.
- Add onions, apples, banana, preserves and curry powder then season with cayenne.
- Add water and mix well then adjust seasoning with salt.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!