Herbed Brown Rice And ChickenFrom chefmeow 5 years ago
- 4 skinless boneless chicken breast halves shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper shopping list
- 1 can chicken broth shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme leaves crushed shopping list
- 1-1/2 cups uncooked quick cooking brown rice shopping list
- 1 cup frozen peas shopping list
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese shopping list
How to make it
- In medium nonstick skillet over medium high heat cook chicken 10 minutes or until browned.
- Sprinkle with garlic powder and pepper then set chicken aside.
- Stir in broth and thyme then heat to a boil and stir in rice then reduce heat to low.
- Cover and cook 5 minutes then return chicken to pan and add peas.
- Cover and cook 5 minutes longer then remove chicken and stir cheese into rice mixture.
- Spoon rice out onto serving platter and top with chicken then serve immediately.
People Who Like This Dish 1
- chefmeow Garland, TX
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!