Brandy Apricot ChickenFrom chefmeow 6 years ago
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch shopping list
- 1/4 cup soy sauce shopping list
- 1/4 cup apricot preserves shopping list
- 2 tablespoon granulated sugar shopping list
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar shopping list
- 1 garlic clove minced shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper shopping list
- 1 tablespoon orange juice shopping list
- 1 tablespoon brandy shopping list
- 3 pounds chicken pieces shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Stir together cornstarch and soy sauce in a saucepan over medium high heat.
- Add apricot preserves, sugar, vinegar, garlic, ginger, salt and pepper.
- Cook until thick and bubbly about 2 minutes then remove from heat.
- Add orange juice and brandy then place chicken in large baking dish.
- Pour sauce over top then bake 30 minutes and turn and baste and bake 30 minutes longer.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!