Individual Non-alcoholic TrifleFrom aussie_meat_pie 5 years ago
How to make it
- Cover the base of a dish with the sponge cubes.
- Drizzle the damson syrup over the sponge and leave to soak.
- Cover the sponge base with a layer of sliced strawberries.
- Whip up double cream with 1-2 tbsp icing sugar until think. Pour over the strawberries. Smooth out with a spatula.
- Dust with an even coating of cocoa powder. Top with a few whole strawberries and dust with icing sugar.
The Cookaussie_meat_pie My Kitchen, AU
The Rating2 people
- Not added to any groups yet!