Sweet Potato FrittersFrom chefmeow 4 years ago
How to make it
- Spread potatoes and onion on clean dish towel then roll up.
- Twist towel to extract excess moisture from vegetables.
- Whisk eggs, flour, 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper until smooth.
- Heat 1/4 cup oil over medium high heat then add vegetables to batter and mix.
- Spoon mixture into skillet allowing heaping tablespoon for each fritter.
- Flatten slightly with back of spoon then fry six fritters at a time for 4 minutes.
- Turn and cook 4 minutes longer then drain on paper towels and keep warm.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!