Smoked Salmon Horseradish DipFrom angelgirl94 8 years ago
- 1/2 cup smoked salmon-finely chopped shopping list
- 2 tablespoons sour cream shopping list
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped onion shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder. shopping list
- 4 oz cream cheese-softened shopping list
- 2 tablespoon mayonnaise shopping list
- 2 tablespoon horseradish shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste shopping list
How to make it
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine all ingredients.
- Refrigerate at least 6 hours before serving. Overnight is better.
- Server with crackers or chips.