Time Saving Italian ChickenFrom blueeyes68ky 7 years ago
- 1 Reynolds Oven Bag, large size (14"x20") shopping list
- 2 tablespoons flour shopping list
- 1 juar (14 oz.) of your favorite spaghetti sauce shopping list
- 4 skineless, bone-in chicken breast halves shopping list
- 1 medium green pepper, coarsely chopped shopping list
- 1 package (8 oz.) spaghetti, cooked, drained shopping list
How to make it
- Prep: 10 min.
- Cook: 35 min
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Shake flour in Reynolds Oven Bag; place in 13x9x2-inch baking pan.
- Add spaghetti sauce to oven bag.
- Squeeze oven bag to blend in flour.
- Add chicken and green pepper to oven bag.
- Turn oven bag to coat chicken with sauce.
- Arrange chicken in an even layer in oven bag.
- Close oven bag with nylon tie; cut six 1/2-inch slits in top.
- Bake until chicken is tender, 35 to 40 minutes.
- Serve over hot spaghetti.
The Cookblueeyes68ky Owenton, KY
The Rating2 people
Southern Cooks561 members
Good Down Home Southern Food196 members
Fresh Food Cooking119 members
FROM SCRATCH148 members
Chicken Its Whats For DInner121 members
Friends In The Kitchen316 members
Southern Sassyness72 members
Chicken Please145 members
Cookin With Chicken65 members
Chicken Little167 members