Warm Apple Cinnamon CobblerFrom chefmeow 7 years ago
- 4 apples peeled cored and sliced shopping list
- 1 cup water shopping list
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon shopping list
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch shopping list
- 1/4 cup fructose shopping list
- 1 cup whole wheat pastry flour shopping list
- 1 teaspoon baking powder shopping list
- 1/4 cup canola oil shopping list
- 1 tablespoon honey shopping list
- 1/2 cup buttermilk shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 375.
- In large saucepan over medium heat combine apples, water, cinnamon, cornstarch and fructose.
- Cook until apples are soft and thickened then pour into casserole dish.
- Combine flour, baking powder and oil and stir until well mixed.
- Add honey and buttermilk then stir with a fork until flour mixture is moist.
- Drop dough by tablespoons on top of apples and bake 20 minutes and serve warm.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!