Mini Crescent Cinnamon RollsFrom pleasantvalleycabins 8 years ago
- 1 can refrigerated crescent dinner rolls shopping list
- 1/4 cup butter, softened shopping list
- 4 teaspoons granulated sugar shopping list
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon shopping list
- 1/4 cup finely chopped pecans (or raisins, chopped) shopping list
- Prepared cream cheese or vanilla frosting or powdered sugar glaze (1/2 cup powdered sugar and 1 Tblsp. milk) shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oven to 375°F.
- Unroll dough; separate dough into 4 rectangles. Firmly press perforations to seal.
- Spread 1 tablespoon butter evenly over each dough rectangle. In small bowl, mix granulated sugar and cinnamon. Sprinkle evenly over rectangles. Sprinkle each with nuts or raisins. Starting with short side of each rectangle, roll up; pinch edges to seal. (Mine didn't want to seal because I put the sugar edge to edge I guess, but I didn't worry about pinching the seams and they were still perfect.)
- With serrated knife, cut each roll into 5 slices (or use a piece of dental floss to wrap around each roll and cut into 5 pieces. Place slices, cut side down, in ungreased 8- or 9-inch square pan.
- Bake 17 to 23 minutes or until golden brown. Cool 5 minutes.
- Heat frosting in microwave and drizzle over warm rolls.