BARBECUE RIBSFrom blueeyes68ky 5 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat grill to medium or oven to 450 degrees F.
- Open foil bag.
- Sprinkle spareribs with seasoned salt and pepper, turning to coat evenly.
- Arrange spareribs in foil bag in an even layer.
- Combine barbecue sauce and flour; spread evenly over spareribs in foil bag.
- To seal, double fold open end of foil bag.
- Place foil bag in an 1-inch deep pan.
- To cook, slide foil bag onto grill or leave foil bag in pupporting pan and place in oven.
- Grill 1 hour on medium in covered GRILL
- OR BAKE 1 1/4 hours in supporting pan in oven.
- Use oven mitts to cut open foil bag with a sharp knife.
- Carefully fold back top of foil bag, allowing steam to escape.
- Continue Grilling or Baking 15 minutes or brown spareribs.
- Makes 6 servings.