Super Easy BBQ Pulled PorkFrom virgmom1 5 years ago
How to make it
- Run water over frozen ribs to remove from packaging.
- Place frozen boneless pork ribs in large crockpot.
- Sprinkle water around base of meat.
- Empty entire contents of bottled barbeque sauce over ribs.
- Season generously with salt and pepper.
- Sprinkle dehydrated minced onion over meat and sauce.
- Cook on high all day. (7 or 8 hours)
- Remove pork to platter.
- Using 2 forks, shred meat into thin strips.
- Return shredded meat to crockpot and allow to absorb juice.
- Serve on crusty buns with extra sauce and coleslaw.