Dijon Glazed Corned BeefFrom chefmeow 4 years ago
- 3 pound corned beef brisket shopping list
- 4 cups water shopping list
- 1/4 cup vinegar shopping list
- 1/4 cup worcestershire sauce shopping list
- 2 bay leaves shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme crushed shopping list
- 8 whole cloves shopping list
- 3 cloves garlic crushed shopping list
- 1/4 cup white onion chopped shopping list
- Glaze: shopping list
- 1/2 cup Dijon mustard shopping list
- 1/2 cup orange marmalade shopping list
- 2 tablespoons horseradish shopping list
- 2 tablespoons worcestershire sauce shopping list
How to make it
- Place brisket in Dutch oven then add water and next 7 ingredients and bring to a boil.
- Cover then reduce heat and simmer 3 hours or until tender.
- In a small saucepan combine Dijon, marmalade, horseradish and Worcestershire sauce.
- Cook over medium heat stirring constantly until bubbly then remove brisket and drain.
- Return to oven and spread with 1/2 cup glaze then bake at 350 for 20 minutes.
- Serve with remaining glaze.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!