Hawaiian Round SteakFrom chefmeow 4 years ago
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil shopping list
- 1 can sliced water chestnuts drained shopping list
- 1-1/2 pounds round steak shopping list
- 1 clove garlic minced shopping list
- 1/4 cup sweet onion shopping list
- 1 jar home style beef gravy shopping list
- 1 medium bell pepper cut into strips shopping list
- 1 pound button mushrooms sliced shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper shopping list
- chow mein noodles shopping list
How to make it
- Cut steak into 1/4" strips then heat oil over medium high heat.
- Add steak, onion, garlic, green pepper, mushrooms, salt and pepper.
- Cook until meat is brown stirring constantly then drain and add chestnuts and gravy.
- Cover and simmer 2 hours stirring occasionally.
- Service over rice and sprinkle with noodles.