Blueberry Almond CrepesFrom chefmeow 5 years ago
- 4 eggs shopping list
- 1 cup milk shopping list
- 1 cup flour shopping list
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoons almond extract shopping list
- Filling: shopping list
- 16 ounce container cottage cheese shopping list
- 2 egg yolks shopping list
- 3 tablespoons granulated sugar shopping list
- 1 tablespoon orange peel shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped almonds shopping list
- Blueberry sauce: shopping list
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar shopping list
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch shopping list
- 1/3 cup orange juice shopping list
- 2 cups fresh blueberries shopping list
- Topping: shopping list
- sour cream shopping list
- 1/2 cup toasted sliced almonds shopping list
How to make it
- To make crepes combine all ingredients in blender to form batter then whirl until smooth.
- Let batter rest 30 minutes in refrigerator then spray crepe pan with spray over medium heat.
- Add 4 tablespoons batter to pan tilting to make even layer then cook on one side only.
- When bottom begins to brown turn onto a sheet of waxed paper and repeat with remaining batter.
- Put wax paper between each crepe and stack.
- To make filling combine cheese, egg yolks, sugar and orange peel in blender until smooth.
- Add almonds and process until smooth then place 2 heaping tablespoons of filling on crepe.
- Roll and place on a baking sheet then place in 300 degree oven for 15 minutes.
- Combine all sauce ingredients and stir gently until well combined.
- Pour sauce over crepes and top with a dollop of sour cream and sprinkle with almonds.
- Serve while warm.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!