Veggie Stuffed Pork TenderloinFrom pamelanava 8 years ago
- olive oil shopping list
- 1 1/2 Lb pork tenderloin shopping list
- 1/4 red bell pepper, chopped shopping list
- 1/4 green bell pepper, chopped shopping list
- 1/3 yellow onion, chopped shopping list
- 2 garlic cloves, minced shopping list
- 1 scalloin, chopped (white and green parts) shopping list
- kosher salt shopping list
- pepper shopping list
- Handful, crumbled feta cheese (I used the garlic & herb flavor) shopping list
- Pinch of dried thyme shopping list
- Pinch of dried oregano shopping list
- Drizzle of worcestershire sauce shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 425
- Saute peppers, onion, garlic & scallion in olive oil for 2-3 minutes.
- Add pinch of salt and pepper and saute for another 3 minutes. Remove from heat.
- Gently stir feta into veggie mixture.
- Season tenderloin with salt, pepper, herbs and a light drizzle of worcestershire sauce.
- Cut a pocket through the side of the pork tenderloin and stuff with veggie/cheese mixture.
- Bind with kitchen twine
- Bake at 425 for 5 minutes, then reduce to 375 and cook for 35 minutes.
- Once removed from oven, cover pork with foil and let sit for 10 minutes before cutting.