Easy Turkey DivanFrom pleclare 6 years ago
- 1/4lb Velveeta Pasturized Prepared cheese Product,cut in 1/2" cubes shopping list
- 1/4c Miracle Whip Dressing(I use Hellman's mayonnaise) shopping list
- 1/4c milk shopping list
- 1 pkg.(10oz) frozen broccoli spears,cooked and drained shopping list
- 3/4lb. cooked turkey,cut in 4 slices (can use chicken) shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oven to 350. Cook Velveeta,dressing and milk in saucepan on lowheat till Velveeta is completely melted and mixture is well blended,stirring frequently.
- Place broccoli in 10x6" baking dish;top with turkey and Velveeta sauce.
- Bake 20 to 25 mins or till heated through.
The Cookpleclare Framingham, MA
The Rating2 people
Thank-you for posting such a delicious
"5'FORK!!!!! recipe using 'Velveeta' and
'Mayo'~ I will be sure to use 'Miracle Whip'
as you recommended because it has such
a unique flavor~
~*~mj~*~mjcmcook in Beach City loved it
Ahhhhhhhhhh perfect timing, I'm fixing a turkey in my Nuwave oven today. It's on cooking already. Now I have something new I can fix with the leftovers, thanks for the great post. You have my 5henrie in Savannah loved it