Brownie Pizza with Hot Fudge and Caramel ToppingFrom pleclare 6 years ago
How to make it
- Prepare brownie mix as directed
- Spread on greased pizza pan(12")
- Bake at 350 for 18 to 22 mins;cool completely
- Spread with i can chocolate fudge frosting. Arrange chocolate candies over frosting.
- Heat a jar of hot fudge and caramel toppings according to directions and drizzle over top of candy.
The Cookpleclare Framingham, MA
The Rating4 people
I was checking the net for a similer recipe! Thanks for sharing with us Leclare.ahmed1 in Cairo loved it
Too easy and sounds great!!! Thanks!!sharyl4 in Mohave Valley loved it
wow this sounds fabulous yum yum i love it
tinkminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it