Marinated Flank SteakFrom despinap 5 years ago
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil shopping list
- 1/3 cup soy sauce shopping list
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar shopping list
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice shopping list
- 1 1/2 tablespoons worcestershire sauce shopping list
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard shopping list
- 2 garlic cloves; minced shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper shopping list
- 1 1/2 lb flank steak shopping list
How to make it
- In a medium bowl, mix the oil, soy sauce, vinegar, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, mustard, garlic, and ground black pepper.
- Place meat in a shallow glass dish.
- Pour marinade over the steak, turning meat to coat thoroughly.
- Cover, and refrigerate for 6 hours.
- Preheat grill for medium-high heat.
- Oil the grill grate.
- Place steaks on the grill, and discard the marinade.
The Cookdespinap Brooklyn, NY
- Not added to any groups yet!