Incredibly Versatile Quaker Oatmeal Cookie RecipeFrom despinap 6 years ago
- 6 Tbs granulated white sugar shopping list
- 1/2 cup brown sugar; packed shopping list
- 1/2 cup butter; softened shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 3/4 cup all purpose flour shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- 1 cup Quaker Oats; any variety, uncooked shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 tablespoon water shopping list
- 1/2 cup seedless raisins shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oven to 325:F.
- Sift together flour and soda in a bowl.
- Stir in oats and salt.
- In a separate bowl cream together sugar, brown sugar and butter.
- Add egg and vanilla to the creamed mixture and beat in until smooth.
- Add dry mixture; then add water and mix.
- Add raisins and mix well.
- Drop 1 tsp. of batter on a cookie sheet and bake 10-12 minutes or until light brown.
- Variations: Replace raisins with chocolate chips.
- Contributor: Quaker Oats Box Recipe