Mint Fudge BrowniesFrom chefmeow 5 years ago
- 3 large eggs shopping list
- 1-1/2 cups mint chocolate chips shopping list
- 1-1/4 cups unbleached flour shopping list
- 1 cup chopped pecans shopping list
- 1 cup granulated sugar shopping list
- 1/2 cup butter shopping list
- 3 tablespoons water shopping list
- 1-1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 325.
- In bowl combine flour, baking soda and salt then set aside.
- In saucepan combine sugar, butter and water then bring just to boil and remove from heat.
- Add mint chocolate chips and vanilla extract then stir until all chips have melted.
- Transfer to a large bowl then add eggs one at a time beating well after each addition.
- Gradually blend in flour mixture then stir in nuts and spread in rectangular baking dish.
- Bake 30 minutes then cool on wire rack and cut into squares.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!