Golden Breakfast Potato MuffinsFrom chefmeow 6 years ago
- 1/2 pound butter potatoes peeled and sliced into rounds shopping list
- 6 small eggs shopping list
- 3 tablespoons white wine shopping list
- 3 tablespoons milk shopping list
- 2 tablespoon butter shopping list
- 1/2 cup shredded swiss cheese shopping list
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 teaspoon white pepper shopping list
- 2 slices crisp bacon crumbled shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 400 then grease muffin pan with vegetable spray.
- In a nonstick pan melt 1 tablespoon butter and sauté potatoes 3 minutes or until pliable.
- Layer each muffin cup with 3 potato slices and then top each with an egg.
- In a nonstick pan over medium low heat melt 1 tablespoon butter and stir in flour.
- Add wine stirring constantly then add milk.
- Remove from heat and add cheese until melted then stir in salt and pepper.
- Spoon mixture over eggs and bake 10 minutes then remove from oven and cool 5 minutes.
- Carefully remove muffins and serve immediately.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!