Shark Steaks GrilledFrom kmsmith 8 years ago
How to make it
- Place the shark steaks in a shallow dish and pour dressing over them. (you can use a Ziploc baggie as well) Refrigerate for 12-24 hours. This takes the saltwater taste out of it.
- Remove the shark steaks from dish. Discard leftover dressing salt and pepper.
- Grill the steaks until meat is firm, about 15 minutes, turning once. Fish should appear white all the way through.
- Plate and squeeze lemon on top of steaks
The Cookkmsmith Indianapolis, IN
- Not added to any groups yet!