Pork Chops With Plum SalsaFrom chefmeow 7 years ago
- 4 medium size plums, pitted and cut into 1/2" chunks shopping list
- 1 medium size mango, peeled and cut into 1/2" chunks shopping list
- 1 small red onion chopped fine shopping list
- 2 medium size jalapeno peppers seeded and chopped fine shopping list
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro shopping list
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon ground coriander shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 2 teaspoons ground coriander shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper shopping list
- 4 boneless pork chops trimmed of visible fat shopping list
How to make it
- Mix plums, mango, onion, jalapenos, cilantro, lime juice, coriander and salt until well blended.
- Refrigerate until ready to use.
- Mix coriander, paprika, salt and pepper until blended then rub mix over pork chops.
- Wrap airtight and refrigerate 30 minutes then heat grill to medium high.
- Place chops on a lightly oiled grill rack then grill 4” from heat for 10 minutes turning once.
- Transfer chops to serving plate and serve with plum salsa.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!