Copycat Chilis Grilled Baby Back RibsFrom despinap 5 years ago
- 4 racks baby-back pork ribs shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups water shopping list
- 1 cup white vinegar shopping list
- 1/2 cup tomato paste shopping list
- 1 tablespoon yellow mustard shopping list
- 2/3 cup dark brown sugar; packed shopping list
- 1 teaspoon hickory flavoring liquid smoke shopping list
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika shopping list
How to make it
- Make the barbecue sauce by combining all of the ingredients for the sauce in a medium saucepan over medium heat.
- When it comes to a boil, reduce heat and simmer sauce, stirring often, for 45 to 60 minutes or until sauce is thick.
- When you're ready to make the ribs, preheat the oven to 300 degrees.
- Brush sauce over the entire surface of each rack of ribs.
- Wrap each rack tightly in aluminum foil and arrange the packets on a baking sheet with the seam of the foil facing up.
- Bake for 2 to 2½ hours or until the meat on the ribs has pulled back from the cut ends of the bones by about ½ inch.
- When the ribs are just about done, preheat your barbecue grill to medium heat.
- Remove the ribs from the foil (careful not to burn yourself- the liquid inside will be hot!) and grill them on the barbecue for 4 to 8 minutes per side or until the surface of the ribs is beginning to char.
- Brush sauce on both sides of the ribs a few minutes before you remove them from the grill.
- Just be sure not to brush on the sauce too soon or it could burn.
- Serve the ribs with extra sauce on the side and lots of napkins.
People Who Like This Dish 10
The Cookdespinap Brooklyn, NY
The Rating7 people
Yum, I love the combination of ricotta and spinach and any pasta dish is my friend. Great post and a high 5.chefmeow in Garland loved it
Stuffing shells is a lot easier than stuffing cannelloni! These sound very tasty, thanks!juels in Clayton loved it
This sounds wonderful!bluewaterandsand in GAFFNEY loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!