Chocolate Peanut Butter CupcakesFrom chefmeow 5 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 then put cupcake papers into pan.
- Prepare chocolate cake mix according to package instructions and set aside.
- In separate bowl mix together sugar and softened cream cheese until smooth.
- Beat egg and add to sugar mixture then mix well and gently stir in peanut butter chips.
- Fill cupcake cases 1/2 full of cake batter then add 1 full teaspoon cream cheese mix to center.
- Top with more cake batter then bake at 350 for 30 minutes.