Bow-Ties with Lemon Sun-Dried Tomatoes and SpinachFrom karlyn255 4 years ago
- 1/3 cup sun-dried tomato halves (not oil-packed) shopping list
- 1/2 cup boiling water shopping list
- 8 oz. farfalle (bow-tie pasta cooked) shopping list
- 1 teaspoon extra-virgin olive oil shopping list
- 4 garlic cloves, minced shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon crushed red pepper shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups vegetable broth shopping list
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice shopping list
- 2 tablespoons butter shopping list
- 4 cups baby spinach (about 6 oz.) shopping list
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese shopping list
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh oregano shopping list
How to make it
- Place tomatoes in small bowl; add boiling water.
- Let stand 10 to 15 minutes or until very soft.
- Remove tomatoes, reserving soaking liquid.
- Slice tomatoes lengthwise into strips.
- Cook farfalle according to package directions; drain.
- Heat oil in large nonstick skillet over medium heat until hot.
- Cook garlic and crushed red pepper 2 to 3 minutes or until garlic is soft but not brown.
- Increase heat to high; add broth, lemon juice and reserved soaking liquid.
- Bring to a boil; boil 10 minutes or until liquid is reduced to about 1 cup.
- Reduce heat to low; add butter.
- Stir in tomatoes and spinach; cook until spinach is just wilted.
- Add farfalle; stir to coat.
- Sprinkle with cheese and oregano.