Steak Skillet Dinner With Green Beans Dated 1926From chefmeow 6 years ago
- 1 pound boneless beef round steak, cut into serving pieces shopping list
- 1/4 cup all purpose flour shopping list
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil shopping list
- 1 chopped white onion shopping list
- 1 can whole white potatoes, reserve liquid shopping list
- 1/4 cup ketchup shopping list
- 1 tablespoon worcestershire sauce shopping list
- 1 teaspoon beef bouillon granules shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper shopping list
- 1 can green beans, drained shopping list
How to make it
- Coat beef pieces with flour then brown beef and onion in oil in skillet and set aside.
- Add enough water to reserved potato liquid to measure 1 cup.
- In small bowl mix liquid, ketchup, Worcestershire, bouillon granules, salt and pepper.
- Pour over beef and onion then heat to a boil.
- Reduce heat then cover and simmer until beef is tender about 30 minutes.
- Add potatoes and green beans to skillet then heat to boil and reduce heat.
- Cover and simmer 15 minutes longer.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!