PretzelFrom charity 8 years ago
How to make it
- Take your large mixing bowl and add yeast to the warm water till totally disolved.
- Then add your salt and sugar to the yeast.
- Start blending the flour and kneading it for about 7 minutes or until smooth
- Use one of your hand towels to cover the bowl and wait fot the dough to rise and double in size.
- Punch it down and roll out of bowl.
- Tear the dough into smaller pieces and rool into ropes.
- Grab a cookie sheet and grease it, then twist you pretzels to likeing and place them on the cookie sheet.
- FInd your pastry brush and put it in the egg and brush the pretzels, then sprinkle the coarse salt over them.
- Using that same hand towel cover the pretzels and wait for them to double in size as well.
- Preheat oven to 425 F
- Bake until golden brown approx. 10 - 15 minutes.
- Nothing better then if eaten hot and fresh, if not store in air tight container.
People Who Like This Dish 12
- notyourmomma South St. Petersburg, FL
- itsajourney Hills, MN
- trinii HAWTHORNE, CA
- catmotherlove WI
- devilangel39 Sungai Petani, MY
- lulu123 Hamilton, CA
- housewifey84 Adirondacks, NY
- katielovesjonathan Natchitoches, LA
- carmenperez Hormigueros, PR
- zanna MOUNT CLEMENS, MI
- Plus 2 othersFrom around the world!
The Cookcharity Sacramento, CA
The Rating3 people
- Not added to any groups yet!