Grilled Chorizo TacosFrom boombotz 4 years ago
How to make it
- I use three Chorizo sausages for two people
- Before placing the Chorizo on the grill, cut a small slit in the sausage to avoid the hot juices from bursting out while grilling - trust me!
- Grill on medium-high for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Chop the cilantro, onion, jalapeno(seeds and veins removed), and tomato.
- After the chorizo is done cooking let sit for a few minutes before chopping them up.
- Lay out the tortillas and add sour cream, cheese, tomato, onion, jalapeno, cilantro and chorizo.
- Squeeze on the lime and serve.
The Cookboombotz Conyers, GA
- Not added to any groups yet!