Fresh Asparagus CasseroleFrom chefmeow 6 years ago
- 1-1/2 cups water shopping list
- 1-1/2 cups chicken stock shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 pound fresh asparagus shopping list
- 2 tablespoons butter shopping list
- 1 small white onion shopping list
- 3 cloves minced garlic shopping list
- 1 cup uncooked long grain rice shopping list
- 1/2 cup diced red bell pepper shopping list
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Mix all ingredients then pour into casserole dish and cover.
- Bake at 400 for 20 minutes then stir bake 20 minutes longer.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
The Rating2 people
This was ok... needs more cheese I think, maybe another kind added to it. It was more work than I thought. A layering casserole is probably actually easier. My husband said he liked it.PetuniaGirl in loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!