No Nuts Banana BreadFrom chef_irish 5 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat the oven to 350°F
- Smash The Banana's with A Fork Thoroughly, Then Add The Melted Butter, Egg, Vanilla, Salt, Baking Soda and Sugar and Beat with An Electric Mixer On Medium Speed About (3) for 1 Minutes...
- Then Add The Flour By Dip Method...
- and Continue to Beat Another Minute
- Then Pour Into Greased (Buttered) Loaf Pans
- Bake for 50 Minutes...at 350°F
- Cool On Wire Rack Out of Pans for 30 Minutes
- and Serve Warm with Real Butter
- Makes 1 Loaf...
- I Always Make 2 Loaves...Because The 1st One Gets Eaten Quickly...
The Cookchef_irish Gainesville, FL
The Rating3 people
It was fabuloso! and easy to make - the kids loved helping - I used brown sugar, and added flaxseed and wheat germ - the kids and husband loved it! Thank you for sharing! -matthews937 in loved it
This was an awesome recipe. i found it today and tried today. A keeper for sure!!! My husband asked me to make more.bsenat in loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!