Grilled Tea-smoked SalmonFrom tiggerizzy 8 years ago
How to make it
- Prepare the Grill. Use a charcoal chimney.
- Prepare the smoking mixture by combining the tea, rice and brown sugar together.
- Make some boats out of your tin foil. Then fill them with the tea/rice/sugar mixture.
- Lightly oil, salt and pepper your salmon.
- Arrange your coals so that there is room to set your boats in. Place the boats and surround with coals. It helps to place a coal on top of the boat.
- Wait until the mixture begins to smoke. Place the salmon on your grill and close the lid, check back and see if it is done.
The Cooktiggerizzy Lafayette, IN
- Not added to any groups yet!