Fat Free Yogurt DipFrom keeperrox 6 years ago
- 32 oz. Fat Free plain yogurt shopping list
- 1 cucumber shopping list
- 1 bunch dill, about 1/2 cup, chopped shopping list
- 2 scallions, finely chopped shopping list
- 2 cloves garlic, minced or pressed shopping list
- 1/2 tsp dry mustard powder shopping list
- juice of 1/2 lemon shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste shopping list
How to make it
- In a strainer lined with cheese cloth, drain yogurt over a bowl for 2 hours up to 24 hours. (This makes the dip less watery.)
- Peel, seed, and finely dice cucumber. Press out as much water as possible between two paper towels.
- Combine all ingredients and add salt and pepper to tase. Blend well. Serve immediately or allow to sit in the refrigerator for flavors to develop.