Spaghetti LasagnaFrom darlenewhispers 8 years ago
- 3 lbs ground beef browned shopping list
- 1 package taco seasonings shopping list
- 1 small container ricotta cheese shopping list
- 2 cups cheese, Monterey Jack is best shopping list
- 1 mid-size container of cottage cheese shopping list
- spaghetti noodles, cooked shopping list
- 1 can,(15 oz) tomato sauce shopping list
How to make it
- In a skillet of browned beef, add the taco seasonings, stir to mix.
- Once mixed, add the tomato sauce and turn to low heat and simmer. You can add a few pieces of cheese if you wish.
- Remove from heat and line the bottom of a casserole dish with the beef mixture.
- With a spoon, dot the mixture with ricotta cheese, do not spread evenly.
- Spread some mont. jack cheese and then add noodles to cover.
- Mix 1 cup of cheese to cottage cheese and add to dish.
- Repeat layers, alternating cheese too, making sure cheese is the last layer.
- * Some mix ricotta and cheese with the ground beef.
The Cookdarlenewhispers Lone Grove, OK
The Rating6 people
love the ricotta and monterey Jack cheese thanks bunches great recipe high5momo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
Interesting but sounds great!bluewaterandsand in GAFFNEY loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!