Taco SoupFrom darlenewhispers 5 years ago
- 2 lbs ground beef shopping list
- 1 small onion, chopped shopping list
- 3 cans (4 oz each) chopped green chilies shopping list
- 1 tsp salt shopping list
- 1 tsp pepper shopping list
- 1 can (15-16 oz) pinto beans, rinsed and drained shopping list
- 1 can (16 oz) lima beans, rinsed and drained shopping list
- 1 package taco seasonings shopping list
- 1- 1/2 cups water shopping list
- 1 package ranch dressing mix shopping list
- 1 can, (14.5 oz) hominy, drained shopping list
- 3 cans (14.5 oz each ) stewed tomatoes shopping list
- 1 can (15-16 oz) kidney beans, rinsed and drained shopping list
- Shredded cheese, optional shopping list
- tortilla chips, optional shopping list
How to make it
- In a large Dutch oven or kettle, brown beef and onion. Drain any fat.
- Add the next 11 ingredients, bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer 30 minutes. Top with cheese and serve wtih chips, if desired.
The Cookdarlenewhispers Lone Grove, OK
The Rating5 people
saves al lot of work making tacos just have soup Delicous thanks darlene love it,momo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
Great recipe- love this one, especially using the hominy instead of corn; thanks for a tasty reminder! ^5
Debdebbie919 in Manahawkin loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!