Noodles Ground Beef and CabbageFrom yellowrider 7 years ago
- 1 pound lean ground beef shopping list
- 1 tablespoon olive oil shopping list
- 1 head cabbage (shredded) shopping list
- 1 onion, chopped shopping list
- 3 clove garlic, chopped shopping list
- 1/2 cup soy sauce shopping list
- 1 cup vinegar shopping list
- 1 tablespoon crushed chili flakes shopping list
- salt & pepper to taste. shopping list
- 1 pound spaghetti (I use angel hair) cooked al dente shopping list
How to make it
- In a separate small bowl place vinegar and crushed chili flakes and set aside.
- In a large pot of boiling water cook the spaghetti noodles. Drain and set aside.
- In a large pot over medium heat add olive oil, chopped onions and chopped garlic. Cook until onions are tender. Add ground beef. Cook until ground beef is brown. Drain fat if you need to. With a slotted spoon remove beef, onions and garlic from pot and set aside.
- Add soy sauce, chopped cabbage and cook until cabbage begins to soften.
- Add 1/4 cup of vinegar/chili mixture and season with salt and pepper to taste. Simmer 5 minutes or until cabbage is tender.
- To serve layer noodles, beef and cabbage in a casserole dish.
- Serve with the vinegar/chili mixture on the side for those who like it hot.