Tomato Chicken Stir-fryFrom pollymotzko 5 years ago
- vegetable cooking spray shopping list
- 3 cups cut-up vegetables * shopping list
- 1/4 tsp. garlic powder OR 2 cloves garlic, minced shopping list
- 1 lb. skinless, boneless chicken breast, cut into strips shopping list
- 1 can (10 3/4 oz.) Campbell's® Healthy Request® condensed tomato soup shopping list
- 1 tbsp. vinegar shopping list
- 2 tsp. low-sodium soy sauce shopping list
- 2 pkg. (3 oz. each) chicken flavor ramen noodle soup shopping list
- TASTY ADDITIONS: SOMETHING THAT I LIKE THE SOUND OF IS pineapple chunks, cashews, AND EVEN POSSIBLY unsweetened coconut ADDED CAN ADD SWEETNESS, CRUNCH AND FLAVOR. shopping list
- OR If you like, serve this with your choice of either long grain rice, jasmine, basmati or brown rice. shopping list
How to make it
- SPRAY skillet with cooking spray and heat over medium heat 1 min. Cook vegetables and garlic powder until tender-crisp. Set vegetables aside.
- REMOVE skillet from heat. Spray with cooking spray. Cook chicken in 2 batches over medium-high heat until browned. Set chicken aside.
- ADD soup, vinegar, soy and hot pepper sauce. Heat to a boil. Return vegetables and chicken to skillet. Heat through.
- COOK noodles according to pkg. directions. (Reserve seasoning packets for another use.) Drain. Serve chicken mixture over noodles.
- TIP: *Use a combination of broccoli flowerets, carrots cut into matchstick-thin strips and green or red pepper strips.